Sunday, September 6, 2026

What I Made for my American Girl Doll Coffee Shop!

I made a Library for my 18 inch dolls back in July/August & even decorated it for back to school!  Now that its September I had the idea to bring Paw's Coffee (the coffee shop in my fictional doll town - Brookside - that helps support the pet rescue next door!) to life! Talia and Clarissa work there...if you wanted to know.  You can find Clarissa on my Doll Collection Page here.
I used a thrifted desk organizer (I think it was a desk organizer) to make the shelf, some packing paper for the coffee bags, and craft foam, craft foam stickers, and some paint to make the cookies.  I am SO PROUD of the cookies!
I thrifted some craft foam - I've been trying to thrift a lot of my craft supplies honestly - and used some paint to make it 'cookie colored'.  I also heated up the foam with my heat gun and used a stiff bristled brush to make it 'cookie textured'.  The frosting on the cookies is fun foam stickers from the seasonal craft stash.  I used some leftover plastic packaging + some tape to make the little baggies the stapled some packing paper to make a little tag.
The coffee bags are made from recycled packing paper (because I always save it!) with a trimmed popsicle stick on the bottom and some pebbles inside.  I made the labels using chatGPT and printed them on sticker paper.  Washi tape keeps the bags closed!
A bit ago I made some candles with some recycled plastic packaging, washi tape, and tissue paper.  I had some flameless candles left over from ...something.  So, perfect for a craft! This little table I found at the thrift for like .49 cents...there's just ONE thrift store around me that STILL HAS prices like .49 cents!  I think someone made it from Jenga pieces....its pretty neat!

I need to make some cups and other coffee shop things and hope to get the coffee shop set up for fall/Halloween!  I bought some little solo cups from the Dollar Tree that are doll sized and I'm going to cover them with paper (I think) to make to go coffee cups!

If I make anything more I'll be sure to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment