I’m SO EXCITED to show this little project off. It’s not 100% done but I LOVE IT.
This is the library I made for my 18 inch dolls using a thrifted cabinet, second hand Our Generation doll stuff, and some printables. I also used some stickers to make it Back to School themed.
So amazing!
My goal is to make several little ‘playsets’ using thrifted cabinets, etc. Anytime I see a little cabinet/shelf I grab it right up.
In these photos Lea is at the desk - she and Winnie work at the Brookside Library in my doll world - and Addy is visiting. In my doll world all the dolls have like Hallmark movie type jobs and they just live their best lives.
The Mac I found on eBay and the round little orange table/ottoman was a part of a gift box I thrifted!
This display is on my old sewing machine table in the sunroom since I don’t have a place for a BIG dollhouse …. It is my dream though!
Ahhhh. Anyway. So excited. I LOVE IT.




No comments:
Post a Comment