Sunday, August 2, 2026

Welcome to the New Blog

‎‧₊˚✧This is my new blog✧˚₊‧

I used to blog under Five Sixteenths Blog (you can still find me over on Pinterest) but I recently realized that blog is…..apparently gone.

I am so sad because that was a huge portion of my life that was recorded.  I think probably from 2010 at least to 2020.  From college, to post grad, to long distance dating, to moving to Indiana, to self-employed/unemployed, to traveling, to marriage, to pregnancy, to being a mom, to moving to Michigan, to COVID…..then life ended up being A LOT.

I started this blog called Currently Offline to, again, act as a digital diary for the “new age”.

I am chronically online and yet striving to be more analog.  So here I am, jumping back into blogging….attempting to take it back to the golden age of blogging, which apparently was the peak of millennial hopecore where we really thought the world was going to be better.

This blog is going to be a bit about life, a bit about current hyper fixations, a bit about whatever I want....so welcome friends.  Here we go.



No comments:

Post a Comment